Applications are invited for Technician at Central Research Institute
Central Research Institute (CRI) is pioneer in the field of vaccines not only in India but in the world. Founded on 3rd of May 1905, the institute was originally established with a mandate of research work in the field of medical and public health, manufacture of vaccines and antisera, human resource development and to act as a national referral centre for public health problems. The contribution of the Institute towards vaccine production during the period of the Second World War for the immunization of troops to keep them fighting, finds no parallel.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who fulfill the following qualification for one post of Technician to be filled “Purely on Contract Basis” for the period of one year under I.D.S.P project of MoH&FW at CRI Kasauli.
Post : Technician (Contract Basis)
Educational Qualification Essential: B.Sc. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life Science Desirable Qualification & Experience: M.Sc. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life Science: Knowledge in Polymerase Chain Reaction, Cell Culture and basic knolwledge of Computer.
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs 15,000/- Per Month.
Job Scope : - Involve in Disease Sureillance Work, Performing Cell Culture and RT- PCR, Maintain the Laboratory Record and Data Handling.
Age Limit : - 13-32 Years. Candidate should not be more than 32 Years on Closing Date i.e. on 25.01.2019.
1. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted. The undersigned reserves the right to change short listing criteria from EQ to DQ and Experience depending on the number of application received.
2. Application should be filled strictly in the prescribed format supported with essential documents.
3. Attach Self addressed envelope after affixing postate stamp of ? 22/-.
4. CRI Kasauli will not be responsibe for any postal delay at any stage.
5. The application should reach in the office of “ The Director, Central Research Institute, Kasauli, Distt - Soian, Pin - 173204, H.P.” latest by 25.01.2019 up to 04.40 PM.
6. Application received after due date will not be entertained.
Central Research Institute, Kasauli, Distt - Solan, H.P., 173204
Ministry OT Health & Family Welfare / Directorate General of Health Services
See All Other Jobs in our Database