Job for Pharmacists (15 posts) under CLE - Government of India
Applications are invited by the Office of the Commissioner, Labour & Employment E.S.I. Scheme, Panaji, from eligible candidates in the format prescribed below alongwith self attested copies of relevant certificates for which post applied for, so as to reach the Office of the Administrative Medical Officer, E.S.I. Scheme, Pancbdeep Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji latest by 25.01.2019 for filling up the following posts under E.S.I. Scheme.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 15 posts (ST-01, OBC-06, UR-07, PwD-01)
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a Board of Technical Education.
2. Should be registered with State Council of Pharmacy.
3. Knowledge of Konkani.
1. Three years experience as a Registered Pharmacist
2. Knowledge of Marathi.
Level in the Pay Matrix : L-5 Rs.29,200/-
1. Age: Not exceeding 45 years (Relaxable for Govt servants/ST/OBC/PwD in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time).
2. In terms of instructions contained in Govt. Order No. 9/ 10/HLEC/2018-ARD dated 14.08.2018 the Final Merit list of the candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination only and not on any other criteria such as additional qualification or additional experience, etc.
3. For the post of Jr. Steno, stenography test (i.e. skill test) will be conducted and those who clear the skill test would be called for written test The skill test is separate from written test and no separate weightage shall be given to the skill test while drawing the final merit list of the candidate.
4. Candidates already in Govt, service should send their application through Proper Channel'.
5. Separate Application Form should be submitted for different posts.
6. Applications received after the prescribed date will be rejected.
7. Only eligible candidates will be called for written test.
8. The applicants should clearly mention on the application the Category (i e. whether for Unreserved Category or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class) for which the application is made.
9. The crucial date for determining the age will be the last date of submission of application i.e. 25.01.2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database