Applications are invited for Clinical Research Coordinator at Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences | M.Pharm
Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, formerly Nizam’s Orthopaedic Hospital, is a public hospital located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is an Institute under State Legislature Act under the Act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature. It has campuses in Punjagutta and Bibinagar.
Post : Clinical Research Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates in the prescribed format for the temporary post(s) mentioned below in the research project tilled “A Prospective, Multicenter, Double Blind. Parallel, Saline Controlled Phase II clinical study to compare the safety and efficacy of PMZ-1620 therapy along with standard supportive care in subjects of acute ischemic stroke”.
Tenure of the post : 2 years
Salary per month. (Rs) (Consolidated) : Rs 15,000/-
Qualification & Experience : M.Pharmacy with 06 Months experience in clinical trials
1. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in NIMS.
2. Other terms and conditions will be explained at the time of interview.
3. No T.A'D.A will be paid for attending the interview or for joining the post.
4. The application should be submitted in the enclosed format and must be accompanied by- attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application, (the application can be download from website).
5. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: -10-01-2019 at 4 pm
6.Date of Interview - will be communicated over phone/e-mail to short listed candidates only Venue:- Dean's office, NIMS.
7. Address to which the applications should be sent: Dean's office,
Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences Punjagutta, Hyderabad -500082
8. Mentioned the notification number and the last date of the application on the closed envelop cover.
See All Other Jobs in our Database