The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is one of the constituent national laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and a premier scientific institute that conducts high quality research in frontier and multi-disciplinary areas of modern biology.
Post : Project Junior Research Fellow
Position Code: PA_JRF_PF
B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Pharmacy And Having Demonstratable Exprerience in Analysis of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Datasets
Upper Age limit : 28 years
Stipend: Rs.16,000/- p.m. + HRA as applicable/ admissible.
General terms and conditions:
• Positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
• HRDG (CSIR) prevailing guidelines are applicable these positions.
• All categories of applicants are required to submit online application.
• Enhancement of stipend to Project JRF to Project SRF will be with the due recommendation of Principal Investigator and approval of the Director on the evaluation of the 3 member Standing Committee consisting of Chairperson at the level of Chief Scientist, Coordinator of the JRFs/RAs/PDFs and the Principal Investigator of the Project.
• The age relaxation as per HRDG (CSIR) norms: SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped persons- five years.
• Recruitment will be based on initial screening based on qualifications and experience criteria and also based on suitability of the candidates to the nature of research project. This screening will be followed by written test followed by interview. After completing this process, candidates will be shortlisted and appointed in specific project subjects as and when appropriate positions become available. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for six months.
• HRA may be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
• Remunerations indicate are maximum admissible and will depend upon the availability of funds and subject to conditions applicable to projects from different funding agencies at the time of recruitment.
• Peoplewith experience/expertise relevant to the project will be given additional weightage
(Candidates with result awaited are NOT eligible to apply)
See All Other Jobs in our Database