Work as Molecular Diagnostics Clinical Specialist at Roche
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves. Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression.
Post : Molecular Diagnostics Clinical Specialist
• Be able to identify effectively the needs of the customer and provide competitive differentiation and value definition to secure a successful customer solution.
• Provide in-depth clinical expertise regarding assigned product lines.
• Provide professional leadership amongst Account Managers in planning, organizing, and disseminating the clinical value of molecular testing solutions.
• Utilize strong product/market knowledge and clinical experience to resolve customer questions and concerns.
• Continuously build knowledge of current industry trends, clinical data, relevant disease states, Key Opinion Leaders, competitive information, and industry/technical knowledge and share with other Roche colleagues.
• Work cross-functionally with the sales and marketing organization to acquire, retain, and extend customers through effective representation of technical and clinical data, as well as testing guidelines, and how Roche solutions can address relevant disease state and diagnostic standards of care
• Establish and build strong client relationships that allow for growth, profitability and predictability.
• Communicate with other relevant Roche functions to ensure needed sales support and delivery of programs/products.
• Stay abreast of changes in the marketplace impacting customers. Maintain a working knowledge of company products and those of the competitors and share this information with leadership.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
• Have a PhD in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Microbiology or related field. Commercial experience or Medical Scientific Affairs preferred.
• Have 5+ years of clinical laboratory/molecular diagnostics experience.
• Have a demonstrated ability to influence and build strong relationships with highly regarded Health Care
United States, Texas
United States, Mississippi
United States, Louisiana
United States, Tennessee
United States, Oklahoma
United States, Arkansas
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Molecular Diagnostics
Job ID: 2549112746
End Date: 28th January, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database