Walk in Interview for Quality Control Executive, Technical Assistant at Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited - 30 posts | B.Pharm, M.Sc
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestinal, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma’s competitive advantage as a manufacturer stems from its world-class manufacturing facilities. Its manufacturing facilities at Indrad, Gujarat, comply with WHO, cGMP, MHRA and TGA norms and have received ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Post : Quality Control Executive ( Nos 20) / Technical Assistant ( Nos. 10)
For Baddi Plant & LLM locations (Haridwar & Dehradun)
Experience : Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Education Qualification : M.Sc. & B.Pharm
• Exposure of analysis for Finished product. Stability samples .Raw & Packing materials
• Having sound knowledge of Operation .Calibration & Troubleshooting of QC instruments (e.gHPLC, GC,UV, FTIR & AAS )
• Having knowledge of Analytical Method Validation .Verification & Method Transfer.
• Having skill for data interpretation and Reviewing.
• Having auditing skill and exposure of QC compliance and GLP activities.
Pharma knowledge of Solid orals and Quality processes : USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA & other audit exposure is preferred
Site No. 5, Sector 10, Panchkula, Haryana
Date & Time:
7th January 2018 (Sunday)
9.00 am to 3.00pm
Contact Person of HR:
Mr. Snehal Mehta / Ms. Shikha sharma
See All Other Jobs in our Database