A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Associate Scientist
1. Actively participate in project teams/meetings/networks
2. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
3. Plan, organize, perform and document DS/DP related analytical activities including release/stability testing, method development/validation etc. under minimal guidance from more experienced team member
4. Provide efficient and robust processes for the analysis of DS/DP under adequate guidance from more experienced team members.
5. Provide raw data documentation and results evaluation. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments.
6. Optimize existing analytical methods and develop more efficient ones.
7. Generate lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP’s.
8. Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guid-ance from more experienced team member.
9. Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
10. Actively contribute to team goals.
11. Evaluate new lab equipment
12. Contribute to maintenance of infrastructure/equipment
1. PHD [0 -2] / Post MSC/MPHARM with min 3+ Yrs / B. Pharm with close to 6+ years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
2. Practical knowledge and hands-on experience with Dissolution, HPLC, stability assessment of dosage forms and/or inhalation methods
3. Working knowledge in the use of the following instrumentation: GC, titrimeters, UV/NIR/IR, Spectroscopy. Advanced computer skills: LIMS, chromatography data acquisition systems,
4. Effective team player, able to work in a flexible, dynamic working environment
5. Good knowledge of cGMP requirements
6. Good oral and scientific writing skills
7. Good multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Experience: 0 -5 years
Education: Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 230914BR
End Date: 31st January, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database