Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post : Sr. Manager/ AGM – Business Development – Contract Research(CRO)
- Generate CRO business from new customers. Lead Generation, Lead Qualification and Business Development from Biotechs, Mid Pharma and Big Pharma cos.
- Provide Market intelligence in arriving at right price for new contracts resulting in high success rate in acquiring new customers.
- To interface between the Customers and CRO site.
- Providing support, identify challenges with existing customers and resolve them proactively leading to increase engagement and revenue with customers.
- Represent CRO business at Trade-fairs, Seminars and Conferences.
- Conduct business roadshows across EU, USA or any other country where opportunities exist to promote Panacea’s CRO business.
- Project costing, Proposal Drafting, Contract finalization: Work with internal teams in science, legal, finance and taxation to lead efforts in establishing new business relationship.
MBA (international trade or marketing)/ BE (Chemical engineering) or B.Pharm or M.Sc (Chemistry) or Ph. D. (Chemistry)
Experience: 6-12 Years with Min 2-3 years in CRO sales
Age : 30-40 Years
Education: MBA, BE, B.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Business Development
Send your Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database