CSIR-CCMB is inviting applications for Consultant
The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is one of the constituent national laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and a premier scientific institute that conducts high quality research in frontier and multi-disciplinary areas of modern biology.
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian national for the following post under the CSIR Mission Mode Project in CCMB Hyderabad under the guidence of Dr G R Chandak, Senior Principal Scientist.
Post : Consultant - 1 post
Post Code: C3H
Qualification : M.Sc / BTech in (Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biomedical Engineering) + 5 years experience in cohorts related work including epidemiology of monogenic disorders and complex diseases/ Molecular Genetics/Next Generation Sequencing/ High throughput data analysis OR PhD(Medical Biotechnology/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biomedical Engineering) + one year experience in cohorts related work including epidemiology of monogenic disorders like sickle cell anemia etc and complex diseases/ Molecular Genetics/ Next Generation Sequencing/ Highthroughput data analysis.
Upper Age limit : 40 years as on application closing date
Stipend: Rs.75,000/- p.m. fixed
Benefits: Project staff will be entitled for one day’s leave for each completed month’s service. However, in extra-ordinary circumstances Principal Investigator of the project and/or Director, CSIR-CCMB may provide relaxation in the rules considering the exigency.
General terms and conditions:
• Positions are purely temporary & on contract basis and is co-terminus with the project’s tenure.
• Eligible candidates are required to submit applications online.
• The age relaxation of 5 years for statutory groups and women.
• Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based on qualifications as specified in the advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Depending on the number of shortlisted candidates written test may also be conducted to shortlist the candidate.
• Empanelment does not provide automatic guarantee of engagement.
• Candidates who have completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications only need to apply.
• The engagement under project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CSIR-CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
• All the communication regarding the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (through: E-mail/mobile)
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the written test/interview.
• The terms and conditions of engagement of project staff may be amended from time to time.
• The initial tenure of project staff will be for One year and can be extended further after review of performance/work by Principal Investigator. The total tenure of project staff will be for 5 years.
• The performance of project staff would be reviewed periodically so that candidates not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
• All qualification & experiences must from Govt./Govt. recognized Institute.
Last Date for online registration: 06-02-2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database