Opening for Marketing Manager in ThermoFisher Scientific
We’re a global biotechnology company dedicated to improving the human condition. Our industry-leading brands are found in nearly every life sciences lab in the world, including innovative instrument systems under the Applied Biosystems and Ion Torrent names. We’re also responsible for a broad range of reagents with our Invitrogen, GIBCO, Ambion, Molecular Probes and Taqman products. With approximately 3,900 patents and exclusive licenses, we’re home to one of the largest intellectual property estates in the life sciences industry
Post: Marketing Manager – Pharma/Biopharma
- Total accountability for design, preparation, deployment and reporting for all India LSI Pharma/Biopharma marketing activities.
- Ensures brand visibility for Thermo Fisher Scientific range of products by devising customer centric marketing initiatives.
- Develops segment value proposition and create customer engagement for better brand recall and brand promotion.
- Measures and evaluates impacts of owned marketing programs. Implements corrective actions to ensure delivery of targeted demand generation results & business objectives. Drives follow-up of leads generated from marketing events.
- Works closely with the India MM's, India Marcom Team, and India Sales Managers to design marketing programs, execute activities and track assigned marketing budget vs. spend.
- Works intimately with the Applied Markets and Government/A&R MM peers to leverage platform marketing and create synergies for the execution of marketing activities in India.
- Responsible for working closely with Product management team executing channel training requirements in line with India LSI training strategy as well as driving campaigns post training to ensure maximum benefit of imparted trainings.
- Works with the entire LSI India sales team to monitor & analyze competitive information and customer data to facilitate effective program development.
- Serves as single point of contact for the India LSI sales channels for business related requests in the Pharma/Biopharma market.
- Works closely with product management team to ensure category growth and achieve effective new product launch and business development.
- Develops understanding of other entities within Thermo Fisher Scientific and 3PSuppliers that provide products and services
- Creates value added bundled offerings of products and services and the appropriate marketing and sales support tools.
- Collaborate with other business divisions of Thermo Fisher Scientific to drive solution oriented marketing programs for the Pharma/Biopharma segment.
- Work in close collaboration with Product Management team to develop/update sales collaterals that will help position LSI solutions in the targeted markets.
LSI India AOP performance / business growth
Lead generation & Database quality in Pharma/Biopharma segment
LSI India new product introduction efficiency in responsible market
Find more info on Next Page...