Opportunity for Senior Clinical Research Associate at Quintiles
Quintiles is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. We bring a fully integrated approach to build biopharma and life sciences solutions – from pipeline through portfolio to population health. A career with Quintiles connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.
Post: Senior Clinical Research Associate 1-1627281
Perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice. If applicable, Senior Clinical Research Associates may be accountable for development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice.
- If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Act as a mentor for clinical staff including conducting co-monitoring and training visits.
- May provide assistance with design of study tools, documents and processes.
- Convey features and opportunities of study to site.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- All responsibilities are essential to job functions unless noted as non-essential (N).
Fine More Info On Next Page.....