Career for M.Pharm,B.Pharm, M.Sc in Johnson & Johnson as Scientist
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products.In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
Post : SCIENTIST
The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various global consumer R&D sites. The position demands an analyst role to manage the analytical activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of J&J analytical team leader or designee.
Key Deliverables of this role:
- Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
- Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation
Must have functional competencies
- Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
- Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
- Adequate knowledge of GMP’s, quality systems, SOP’s, latest regulatory trends, and global regulations as appropriate
- Technical skills related to interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances
- Ability to prioritize work and change focus quickly
For More Info Go to Next Page...