Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by Dr. M.V.V.S.Murthi, Former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist. Their mission was to set up a world-class technology and management institution in the picturesque city of Visakhapatnam to impart futuristic and comprehensive professional education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment. The avowed objective of GITAM is to train qualified professionals to shoulder the responsibility of contributing to the development of India as a “Knowledge Society”.
Applications in prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) for the post of Project Fellow in DST-SERB sponsored research project, as per the particulars furnished below:
Post: Project Fellow
Title of the Research Project: Systemic Formulation and Development of Novel Gastro-retentive Drug Delivery Systems of Multi-drug Anti-retroviral Drugs employing biocompatible and biodegradable polymers for Once a Day Oral Administration.
Funding agency: DST-SERB, Govt. of India
Project Duration: 2 years ( Remaining period of tenure)
Fellowship: 14,000+20% HRA pm for 2 years
* P.G candidates with 55% in Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized University.
* Should have knowledge in handling Analytical Instruments.
Duly filled in applications (in candidates own handwriting) along with photocopies of all mark sheets and certificates, etc. in support of the qualification, experience and research skills with a recent passport size photograph should reach the Principal, GITAM Institute of Pharmacy, GITAM University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045 on or before 20.01.2017. Incomplete applications in any respect shall summarily be rejected.
Selection of the eligible candidate for the Project Fellow shall be on the basis of the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview, to be conducted at GITAM Institute of Pharmacy.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
* No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate(s) for appearing the interview.
* Candidate has to make his/her own accommodation arrangements for attending the interview.
* The appointment for the research project is purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of 1 year with the provision for further continuation for a suitable period, subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and is co-terminus with the project.
* The selected candidate will be paid an emolument as per the rules of the funding agency and the University subject to the satisfactory performance.
* It is not an appointment with the institute and will not confer any right of the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
* Selected candidate shall make his/her own accommodation arrangements.
* The appointment in the above positions does not guarantee admission to Ph.D. programme of the University. If a candidate desires to pursue Ph,D. programme he/she will have to fulfill the eligibility requirements for Ph.D. admission as per the rules of GITAM University.
* The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute/University.
* The University has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reasons thereof and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
* Candidates who wish to leave the project in between have to inform the Principal Investigator in writing at least three months before or till other personnel is employed in the project, whichever is earlier, to ensure uninterrupted research work.
Dr. Annamma Devi G.S.,
M. Pharm., PhD.,
Assistant Professor, GITAM Institute of Pharmacy,
GITAM University, Gandhinagar, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam-530045,Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
See All Other Jobs in our Database