Walk in for Assistant Pharmacist post at BPPI
BPPI is the implementing agency for Jan Aushadhi Scheme of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all.
Post: Assistant Pharmacist
Qualification: B.Pharma / D.Pharma (Registered with Chandigarh Pharmacy Council)
Experience: Minimum 1 year in Retail Pharmacy
Remuneration: Rs. 12,500 per month
Date of Interview 15.01.2016
Place of Interview
BPPI, C/O. Medco Pharma, S.C.O.- 30- 31(Basement), Sector - 8C, Madhya Marg, Behind Gopal Seeds, Chandigarh- 160009
Time of Interview 11:30 AM to 3:00PM
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The applicant must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualification and experience.
2. Applicants having additional qualifications from the reputed universities and already worked in a similar position shall be preferred.
3. Person having experience of working in PSUs and Pharma industries may have preference.
4. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria of the minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to be considered for selection against the respective position.
7. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration and reimbursement of mobile phone/telephone charges as per rules. Higher start can be considered in case of deserving candidates.
b) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per BPPI rules.
c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
d) Benefits of Provident Fund Scheme and Gratuity Act are not available.
e) The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI, in future.
8. Initial appointment will vary up to three years which may or may not be extended based on the performance.
9. Applicants will have to produce original certificates and one set of self attested copies of their testimonials for verification at the time of interview, alongwith the duly filled in attached application form.
10. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification and the application shall be rejected forthwith.
11. Walk-In-Interviews shall be held at BPPI, C/O. Medco Pharma, S.C.O.- 30-31 (Basement), Sector - 8C, Madhya Marg, Behind Gopal Seeds, Chandigarh- 160009 and BPPI, IDPL Corporate Office Complex, Old-Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon - 122016 (HR) for the posts at Chandigarh and Delhi/Gurgaon respectively.
12. Date of Walk-In-Interviews for Chandigarh is 15.01.2016 (11:30 AM to 03:00 PM) and for Gurgaon/Delhi is 19.01.2016 (11:00 AM to 04:00 PM).
13. Any change in above terms & conditions including change in the date of Walk-In- Interviews will be notified only through our web site.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.