Opportunity to work as Senior Product Manager/ Marketing Manager in Roche
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland - a great place to live and work.
Post: Senior Product Manager/ Marketing Manager - Anemia
This position will plan and implement various marketing and branding initiatives for the portfolio assigned with the objective of facilitating achievement of the annual sales targets, identifying new customer segments / product segments and enhancing the brand image of Roche Products in the Indian market.
- You will review historic sales and perform trend analysis, review patient numbers trend over the years, analyse market dynamics in terms of competition market shares and perform cost analyses and forecast cost estimation
- You will create a draft annual marketing plan for own portfolio and seek approval, prepare patient flow, conduct forecast exercise with sales team, analyse inventory levels and recommend sales strategies to maintain and increase market share
- You will identify market research vendor to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions, specify market requirements to vendor, review experience of vendor in the relevant project and recommend a vendor and collaborate with purchase department to finalize vendor in terms of cost vs. requirement of project
- You will conduct activities as per marketing plan e.g. campaigns, events, meetings, conferences, etc., conduct field work along with sales colleagues to understand customer perception & market dynamics and evaluate the impact of the communication and key messages made to customers
- You will provide the sales team with technical expertise in terms of product positioning, communicate scientific information for relevant product portfolio in the form of printed and electronic promotional material to sales team and conduct training for new joinees for the assigned product portfolio
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You are a Post Graduate with 5 - 7 years of experience in sales and marketing
- You have knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and the organization's products
- You have knowledge of marketing tools and techniques as well as statistical analysis tools
- You are someone who possesses excellent interpersonal & collaboration skills and a temperament to operate efficiently in a cross functional environment with a consistent performance track record
Experience: 5-7 years
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.