Opportunity for MPharm or equivalent as Principal Scientist @ Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Principal Scientist
1. The job purpose is to lead and manage all assigned project/network activities and apply scientific/technical expertise to address complex R&D issues for the preparation and timely delivery of drug products (DP), processes and procedures; coach team members, participate in teams and contribute to overall Technical Research and Development strategies and goals.
2. To develop our growing pipeline of products we are looking for experienced professionals in the area of pharmaceutical development. In this challenging position, you will play a key role in the development of oral solid and liquid dosage forms (including poorly soluble compounds).
1. To ensure high quality products are developed applying risk analysis and QbD methodologies.
2. To work in multidisciplinary and international project teams and represent Pharmaceutical Development in external collaborations, result-ing in a wide range of scientific and strategic tasks.
3. To develop and achieve robust formulations and processes through optimization, scale-up and validation work and provision of the re-quired documentation to allow worldwide registration.
4. To work in a GMP role covering manufacturing, documentation, data management and quality management aspects
5. To plan, supervise and report internal and external technical development campaigns as well as clinical supply campaigns.
6. To plan, supervise and to report internal and external technical transfer campaigns between Development sites and to production sites (in-ternal and 3rd parties).
7. The development of new technologies and supervision of scientific projects are further options within this position.
Minimum: M.Pharm. or equivalent Desirable: Advanced degree in a scientific or relevant discipline (Ph.D. or equivalent). English
1) Successfully demonstrated several years (minimum of 3 years) of directly related experience as senior scientist or PhD in Science with focus on pharmaceutical sciences and technology (e.g. Pharmacy, Chemistry) with 4-6 years of experience or M.Pharm. with 10+ years of experience
2) Minimum 5 years of successful industry experience in the development of pharmaceutical formulations (ideally oral dosage forms, solid understanding of QbD and biopharmaceuticals).
Qualification: MPharm or equivalent
Job ID: 79545BR
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 31st Jan, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.