Applications are invited from M.Pharm / M.Tech at Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates in the prescribed format (to be copied on a plain paper) for the temporary post mentioned below in the research project (DBT) titled “Developing Pharmacogenetic Algorithm to Individualize Dosing of Tacrolimus+Mycophenolate Sodium or Tacrolimus + Azathioprine in Patients with Kidney Transplantation”
Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of post: One
Tenure of Posts: Three years
Salary per month (Rs) (Consolidated): Rs. 28,000 + 30% HRA = Rs. 36,400
Requirement of (i) Minimum (ii) Age limit (iii) Experience (as per guidelines):
First class in M.Pharma/M.Tech in Biotechnology or M.Sc in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Genetics
Experience: Two years in molecular biology techniques, biochemical analysis and molecular genetics. At least one publication in indexed Journal is desirable.
Applicant should note that the appointment to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claming for any regular appointment in Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences.
Age Limit: Maximum age 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women)
2. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in NIMS.
3. In case the services of a particular post are required only for a part of a day daily, the salary payable will be proportionately adjusted and explained at the time of interview.
4. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview or for joining the post.
5. The application should be submitted in the enclosed format (by copy on a plain paper) and must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application.
6. Last date of receipt of filled-in applications: 31st January, 2016
7. Date, Time and Place of Interview: Will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates
8. Address to which the applications should be sent. Dr. Vijay Kumar Kutala, Principal Investigator, Dept, of Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad 5000082. Email: email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.