Recruitment at Johnson & Johnson for post of Senior Officer Production
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products.In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
Post: Senior Officer Production
Purpose of the position: To participate in development and setting of the production systems in new plant during project phase and ensure Manufacturing of products in the shifts are in accordance with J&J Specifications while meeting GMP & HSE requirements during the commercial phase.
* Creation of the SOP’s & Work Instructions for manufacturing & fill/pack.
* Development and training of the production associates
* Participate in Manufacturing systems Validations (Equipment & Process) & Support Q&C/Technical Assurance/Engineering in handling of Quality Systems
* Lead from front to ensure safe behavior /GMP culture on the shop floor during plant commissioning
* Work with cross-functional team to meet the project goals and objectives
* Manpower planning & allocation of people on the manufacturing lines during the shifts
* Documentation control– Batch record Sheets, production log books, other documents required to meet GMP & HSE requirements
* Meeting the production targets & delivering the target OEE’s
* Maintain & perform Good Manufacturing Practices on the shop floor
* Perform the SAP transactions for accounting of material & FG’s
* Coordinate raw & packing material planning with the warehouse
* Support new products development, trials, validation & CIP projects
* Control material wastage & meet the expected yields
* Develop/train operators & support to maintain good Industrial relations with shop floor employees
* Implement Lean on the shop floor
* Regulatory Compliance, Planning, Coordinating and Controlling the Production process effectively with Safety, Quality & productivity in mind
* Quality Assurance through effective participation in development, implementation and monitoring the QA systems on shop floor
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.