Work for M.Pharm as Senior Research Fellow in Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy
The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH). New Delhi, an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to engage 01 (one) Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacology) on contract basis through Walk-in-Interview as per details given below:
Post: Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacology)
No. of post: 01 (One) (unreserved)
Qualification/Experience: M.D, (Pharmacology) OR
Master Degree in Veterinary Science (Pharmacology) OR
Master Degree in Pharmacy (Pharmacology).
Age: 35 years and below as on the date of advertisement
Emoluments: Rs. 18000/ HRA per month (likely to be revised upwards)
Period of engagement: Initially for one year but likely to be extended.
Date, Time & Venue of interview: 24th January (Saturday), 2015 at 11.00 A.M. Central Research Institute (H), A-1/1 Sector-24. NQIDA (UP).
Reporting Time for Interview: 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Place of Posting: Central Research Institute (H), A-1/1, Sector-24, NOIDA (U.P).
1. The post is tenure/project- based.
2. The number of post may vary depending upon the requirement.
3. The eligibility of candidate will be determined as on date of advertisement;
4. The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Walk-in-Interview along with an application in the prescribed formatt Annex-1) alongwith Original documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, and caste certificates, passport size photographs.
5. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview/test.
6. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Government or private sector may bring "NoC” from their employer at the time of interview.
7. the competent authority reserves the right to postpone, caned the recruitment exercise at any stage.
8. In ease of farge number of candidates repotting for interview, the Director General, CCRH reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria and the interview may also be held the next day.
9. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
10. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents will be done before interviw/test.
11. Candidates are requested to see Council's website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Walk-in-Interview.
13. Canvassing in any Form OR im behalf of a candidate wilt he a disqualification.
The Council intends to engage one Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacology) on contract basis through Walk-in-Interview to be held on 24th January (Saturday), 2015 at 11.00 A.M. at Central Research Institute (H). NOIDA. Further details arc available at Council's website www.ccrhindia.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.