Applications are invited for M.Pharmacy as Junior Research Fellow in Andhra University
Andhra University is not just one of the oldest educational institutions in the country, but is also the first to be conceived as a residential and teaching-cum-affiliating University, mainly devoted to post-graduate teaching and research. The people of the State have an emotional attachment to the institution, since it came into being after a prolonged and collective struggle of the Telugu elite for a University in the educationally backward northern Circars and Ceded districts of the erstwhile Madras Presidency. Andhra University was constituted in the year 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926. The 86-year-old institution is fortunate to have Sir C.R. Reddy as its founder Vice-Chancellor, as the steps taken by this visionary proved to be fruitful in the long run.
Applications are invited for the position of a Junior Research Fellow in the following DST-SERB project.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Title of the Project: "Impurity profiling of anti-cancer drugs Pazopatinib, Nilotininb, Gemcitabine and Irinocetan and effects of impurities on their pharmacological activity"
Duration of the project: 1 year 8 month
Qualification: M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance)
• The fellowship is Rs.16,000/- per month - consolidated.
• The candidate is expected to work till the completion of the duration of the project.
• Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the position.
• Preference will be given to candidates with high academic record in B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy and having work experience.
• Interested candidates have to post their resumes with complete details of their educational qualifications, experience and any other relevant information in support-of their application on or before 07-02-2014 to the following address:
Dr. A. Krishnamanjari Pawar,
Principal Investigator, DST Project,
Asst. Professor, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance,
Andhra University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003.
• The candidate shall also mail a soft copy of their resumes to email@example.com
• Interview date will be communicated through e-mail to eligible candidates. No TA & DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530 003.
A.U. College Of Pharmaceutical Sciences
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.