Applications are invited for Degree in Pharmacy post of Pharmacist in PSACS - 2 posts
Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) was registered in 1998 for implementing National AIDS Control Programme. NACP is a 100% centrally sponsored project. PSACS started functioning in 1999. Principal Secretary Health is the Chairman of the Society Secretary Health has been designated as Project Director of the society. Additional Project Director is the technical head assisted by Joint Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, other officers and supporting staff.
Applications on the prescribed proforma are invited for filling up following posts on contractual basis in various ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) Centres in the State.
No. of Posts: 02
Salary (in Rs.) (Consolidated)*: Rs. 13000/-
No. of Posts vacant in ART Centre: Bathinda- 1 Pathankot- 1
Qualification required (as per NACO guidelines): Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute. If candidate with degree is not available, diploma holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care institution can be considered. Must be registered in State Pharmacy Council.
* Last date for receipt of applications in the respective offices is 31.01.2014. Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
* The interested candidates should submit their applications complete in all respects alongwith attested photocopies of all certificates/ testimonials and two recent passport size photographs at the respective offices on or before 31.01.2014 by 02:00 p.m.
* Applicant should apply with full bio-data including contact details (Telephone no.) alongwith attested photocopies of certificates and two photographs.
* The short-listed candidates will be informed regarding date of written test / interview after scrutiny of applications.
* The written test / interview shall be conducted at the respective office of - Principal / Senior Medical Officer I/c.
* Candidates have to bring original certificates / testimonials at the time of Interview.
* No TA / DA will be given for appearing in the written test / interview.
* The posts are purely Contractual and temporary for one year or the period as per instruction received from NACO time to time, extendable on the basis of work performance and conduct.
* The maximum age limit for all posts is 62 years.
* Applicant should have passed Punjabi upto Matric level.
* Service conditions including pay scales will be governed by the guidelines / instructions issued by National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) from time to time.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.