The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in todays world. Art of War Engineering Medicine Administration Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Pharmacist (Sepoy Pharma)
APPLICATIONS INVITED FROM DOMICILES OF STATES OF WEST BENGAL, SIKKIM & ODISHA
Age (Years) : 19 - 25 Yrs Candidates born between 01 Oct 1998 to 30 Sep 2004 (both days inclusive)
Education : 10+2 / equivalent exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Note : Candidates who have appeared in class 12th Board Exam and are awaiting declaration of results are also eligible to apply provided they fulfill all other Qualitative Requirements. Such candidates, however, shall only be selected when they produce the original marksheet during the Phase II of recruitment process (Internet copy of marksheet will not be acceptable) as also such candidates should secure the minimum laid down marks in aggregate as well as in individual subjects for respective category for being eligible to participate in Phase II – Recruitment rally.
INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM MALE CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION TEST FOR SEPOY PHARMA INTAKE FOR RECRUITING YEAR 2023-24
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATES FROM 16 FEBRUARY 2023 TO 15 MARCH 2023
ONLINE EXAM DATES : 17 APRIL 2023 ONWARDS
Recruitment Process. Recruitment process will be conducted in two phases. Phase-I will be Online Common Entrance Exam at Computer Based Test Centres spread pan India and Phase-2 will be Recruitment Rally by AROs at Rally Venue.
Online CEE .
(a) Candidates can download Admit Card after clicking the link on Join Indian Army website. Candidate has to put his user name (which is the Roll Number of candidate) and Password as received by SMS/Email.
(b) Candidates should download their Admit Card & carry a colour printout at the exam centre. All instructions given on Admit Card must be read by the candidates carefully and they should adhere to the instructions.
(c) Candidates are required to arrive at exam centre min 30 mins prior to reporting time as indicated on Admit Card.
(d) No electronic gadgets are permitted at the examination centres. Candidates will undergo following activities at the exam centre:-
(i) Frisking at Entry Gate.
(ii) Checking of Admit Card and AADHAR Card at the checking point.
(iii) Auto allotment of Exam Hall.
(iv) Attendance at Exam Hall gate.
(v) Capture of Biometric (Photo and thumb impression) inside the exam hall.
(vi) Login ID to allotted computer terminal.
(vii) Appear for test as per procedure.
(viii) Exit Biometric before existing the Examination Hall.
(e) Online test will be objective Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). As per category of application the candidates would be required to answer 50 questions in one hour or 100 questions in two hours.
(f) Marking pattern for online test :-
(i) Full marks for every correct answer.
(ii) Nil marks for unattempted question.
(iii) 25% marks shall be deducted for every attempted wrong answer (negative marks).
(g) Marks scored by the candidates in Online Common Entrance Exam will be normalised to take into account variation in difficulty levels of the question paper across different sessions.
• Additional information for candidates till Phase I of the selection process:-
(a) Candidates must indicate five choices of the exam centre. All Possible effort would be taken to allot exam centre based on first three choices.
(b) Request for change of exam centre or date of selection test will not be entertained.
(c) Candidates not reporting for the test on due date and time will not be accommodated on other dates.
PHASE – II : RECRUITMENT RALLY BY ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE
• Proportionate to the vacancies available candidates would be shortlisted by applying a cut off in written exam result. The Roll Number of the candidates who are in merit will be published on Join Indian Army website. These candidates will receive a second admit card for balance of recruitment process as per Rally Schedule of Zonal Recruiting Offices. The admit card for Phase II of recruitment process can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login (profile) on Join Indian Army web portal joinindidanarmy.nic.in. Shortlisted candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase II at the designated Recruitment Rally venue with following document / Certificate in original alongwith two attested photocopies with them:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerised/ photocopied/ shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric/ Intermediate etcetera from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(ii) Provisional/ online Education Certificate should be Certified in ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with matric Certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by Block Education Officer/ District Education Officer. (iv) List of Education Boards recognised by State Governments/ Union Territory administrations is attached as Appendix ‘B’ will only be accepted.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate. 7 (e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste Certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months from the date of despatch.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates below the age of 21 years is reqd to be obtained with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
(i) Relationship Certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/ stamp is endorsed. Relationship Certificate should bear water marks of the concern Records.
(ii) A declaration to the effect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the Ex-Servicemen duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is attached as per Appendix ‘C’.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No bonus marks in the final merit to be allotted unless the certificate (Relationship/Sports/NCC) have been verified. An undertaking to the effect will be obtained from the candidate.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at international level and State at National level within the last two years as per para 6 (b) above (for list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to joinindianarmy.nic.in website).
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level with posn or medal as per para 6 (b) above within last two years (Sports Certificate should be with registration number and from government recognized sport institutes / bodies). (iii) List of Sports. List of Sports for enrolment is attached as Appendix ‘C’.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘D’. Submission of Affidavitis Mandatoryto gain entry into the Rally. Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without affidavit.
(o) Certificate of Bonus Marks. All original certificates / photocopies duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted only during the Rally. No certificates to include NCC Certificates, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks / Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the Rally. (p) PAN Card & AADHAR Card. PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(q) Police Character Certificate.
(r) Sarpanch /Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
(s) Tattoo. (i) Candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas, are permitted to have permanent body tattoos on any part of the body, as per existing customs and traditions of the said tribe to which a candidate belongs. Such candidates will only be permitted on producing the following two certificates: -
(aa) Self certification certificate to be signed by the candidates is attached as Appx ‘E-I’. 8 (ab) Certificate of belonging to a tribal community and permissibility of permanent Body Tattoo(s) to be signed by DC/DM or SDM of the District/Tehsil where the tribe of the candidates is presently settled is attached as Appx ‘E-II’ (Name and designation of the concerned official must be clearly mentioned).
(ii) Permanent body tattoos of religious sentiment are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
(a) Any candidate who has not received admit card for Phase-II, 05 days prior to the Rally, may approach nearest Army Recruitment Office for further clarification.
(b) 01 October 2023 will be taken as effective date of determining upper age eligibility for candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate/10th class marksheet at the time of preliminary document check.
(c) Candidates are required to report at the Rally Site by 0300 hours on their respective scheduled dates. Candidates reporting after 0600 hours without appropriate justification will not be permitted to participate in the Rally. Candidate should be clean shaven (Except Sikh Candidate).
(d) Personnel e-mail ID and Mobile Number is MUST. All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/Mobile Number like short listed/call letter/joining instruction/result etc. Sharing of e-mail ID and Mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name and Password for future use. (ARO will not be responsible for not getting required information if e-mail / Mobile Number of candidates given is wrong/ changed).
(e) Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card as proof of identity which could be authenticated biometrically at the Rally Site. Candidates to ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents and the Online Application.
(f) Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/10th Class Board Certificate.
(g) Candidate must enter contact details and permanent home address exactly as per Domicile/Nativity/Permanent Residential Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate/District Magistrate.
(h) Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted to participate in the Rally.
(j) Touts. In the past, a number of candidates have been found victims of touts, fake documents/impersonation and in the bargain have lost their candidature. Modus operandi/means used by the touts are as under:-
(i) Issue of fake PFT Slips/impersonation during various stages of rally. Conduct fake recruitment rallies.
(ii) Snatching/taking away original certificates from candidates who have been declared fit at initial stage and thereafter harassing them.
(iii) Taking away “ADMIT CARD” from the candidates under plea that they will follow up their results.
(iv) Giving false assurance to candidates of “RECRUITMENT” as they claim to have links at appropriate level, thereby winning confidence of candidates.
(v) Once a candidate gets through on his own efforts, touts demand money in return of the original certificates
(k) A Grievance Cell will be established at the Rally Site to redress any grievances.
(l) Candidates are requested to report at rally site with proper shave and hair cut so as to ensure proper identification & Medical Review.
(m) Recruitment is purely based on merit depending on available vacancies. Candidates do not have any right to claim recruitment in Army for merely having passed in recruitment process.
(n) Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection.
(o) Name of State will be filled by the candidates in full as West Bengal/Sikkim/Odisha instead of WB/SIK/OD during online registration
1. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
2. Recruitment into the army is fair and transparent. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is automated. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
3. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law. Such candidates will be handed over to Civil Police and their candidature cancelled.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Certificates with overwriting and tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
6. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
7. No compensation for Death/Injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
8. Character certificate without photo attested by certificate issuing authority will be rejected.
9. Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per Admit Card. Candidates should bring pen, handkerchief.
10. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Any candidate found in possession of or to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
11. Selection is provisional till they report to the allotted Regimental /Corps Training Centre for training and their enrolment form is filled.
12. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site.
13. At the rally site, all candidate should report duly shaved (beard, chest hair, ancillary hair, pubic hair and with crew hair cut (except Sikh Candidates), for identification at various stages of rally process failing which candidate can be barred from participation in recruitment rally.
14. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for two to three times. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
15. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. No use of contact lenses.
18. Final Result will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for despatch formalities.
19. Footwear. 1.6 Km run may take place on Road/Hard surface due to weather condition. All candidates are advised to use suitable running footwear (shoes) for 1.6 Km run and practice accordingly for the rally.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATES FROM 16 FEBRUARY 2023 TO 15 MARCH 2023
ONLINE EXAM DATES : 17 APRIL 2023 ONWARDS
Application Form & More Info>>
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts Government Jobs
See All Other Jobs in our Database