Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Looking for competent young professionals to be an integral part of our OSD/Injectable site based at Panelav / Vadodara.
Post : Research Associate / Research Scientist - Packaging Development
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm + Diploma in Packaging Development
Experience : Between 1 to 10 Years
Desired Profile :
• Preparation of Master packing card. Specification & Standard Testing Procedure for Packaging Material for commercial products.
• Creation of new packaging material codes, finished goods code and Bill of Materials loading in SAP.
• Artwork, print proof and shade card approval.
• Co-ordination with Inter Departments & cross functional departments (RA, BD, production, QC, QA, purchase, DPC & PPIC) for timely delivery of project.
• Vendor Audit for Primary & Secondary Packaging Materials.
• Change control & related activities for revision based on requirements
Interested candidates may share their CVs on email@example.com with a position code "MSNT-2023" in subject line.
Last Date : 25th February, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database