G N PAL Speciality molecules Establish and maintain a stable supply chain with access to validated and comprehensive API manufacturing data that allows you to find suppliers that meet your specific criteria.
Post : Procurement engineer
• Analyze technical data and specifications to determine the equipment needed for projects.
• Evaluate equipment suppliers and negotiate purchasing agreements for equipment.
• Devise, implement and oversee procurement strategies to meet cost savings targets.
• Administer supplier and vendor contracts.
• Ensure that purchases comply with commercial, legal and contractual obligations.
• Communicate with stakeholders regarding the nature and function of purchased equipment.
• Able to analyze technical documents and specifications to understand critical requirements.
• High-level verbal and written communication skills.
• Influencing and negotiating skills.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
• BE / B.Tech Degree. MBA will be preferred.
• 5+ years of relevant experience. Preference will be given to candidates from API / Pharma Manufacturing Industry.
Experience : 5+ Years
Qualification : BE / B.Tech Degree. MBA will be preferred.
Location : Sitarganj
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Procurement
Salary : 3 - 5 LPA
End Date : 28th February, 2022
Send your Resume : email@example.com
Nipun Karnatic (HR Head)
See All Other Jobs in our Database