Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Pharmacopoeial Assistant
A Walk-in-Interview is going to be held for the engagement of the Pharmacopoeia! Assistant at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad on a contract basis through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Age :- Not exceeding 30 years
Salary : Rs. 25,000/-
Place of Posting : Regulation Session, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
Qualification and Experience : BSc Chemistry/ BPharm with 60% marks. Experience : 1-2 years experience in Pharmaceutical domain
Job Description :
1. The candidate should capable of preparing summary, making presentation & lead discussion on technical matters.
2. The candidate should have good knowledge of English.
Period of engagement : The tenure of the contract will be for a period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff are not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
General Instructions :
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel the post without assigning any reason.
• No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
• Preference may be given to the candidates who have experience and who can join immediately.
• Experience/Age may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
• Covid 19 Appropriate Behaviour protocol is to be followed. Please note that wearing a mask and the Aarogyasetu app on the mobile of the candidate is mandatory on the campus of IPC.
The interested candidate should produce originals along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification certificates including experience certificates and other documentary proofs at the time of interview.
Required documents for verification at the time of interview are as follows;
1. Educational Qualification Certificates (original)
2. Experience certificates (original)
3. An updated Resume
4. 2 Passport size Photographs
5. Aadhar Card (Original)
6. One set copy of all original documents
7. Date of birth certificate
Walk in Interview
Date : 18th February 2022
Reporting time : 10.30 am.
Place of Interview : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, (IPC). Ghaziabad
See All Other Jobs in our Database