The ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the Chief of Staff Committee (COSC) through AG and DGDC&W in Army HQ. The Central organisation is headed by Managing Director, ECHS, a serving Major General. There are 28 Regional Centres ECHS and 426 ECHS Polyclinics. ECHS is also an attached office of Dept of Ex-Servivemen Welfare (DoESW), Ministry of Defence (MoD) as are Directorate General Resettlement(DGR) and Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB).
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited from volunteer Ex Servicemen (ESM) and Civilians for engaging in following posts, on contractual basis at ECHS Polyclinic, Nagpur, Maharashtra, PIN:440 007, for the period 01 Apr 22 to 31 Mar 23
No of Posts : 01 Post
Age Limit : For Emp-53, For Contractual-55
Basic qualification :
(i) B.Pharmacy from recognized Institute OR
(ii) (10+2) with science stream from Recognized board
(iii) Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from Recongnized by the Pharmacy Council of India and Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
Work Exp : Minimum 3 Year experience
Desirable Attributes : Any diploma / Course in specialist Pharmacy
Salary : Rs 28,100/-
1. Contractual Terms & Conditions: The contractual employment will be for a period of two years from 01 April 22 to 31 March 23. Second year employment is allowed on extension after first year, based on satisfactory performance in the first year based on Appraisal System. The contractual employee will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or condition and admissible to Govt. employee.
2. Working hours: The working hours for all staff would be 48 hours per week (8 hrs x 6 days) from Monday to Saturday and Sunday will be holiday except Medical Specialist. For Medical Specialist the working hours would be 30 hours per week (5 hrs x 6 days) from Monday to Saturday and Sunday will be holiday.
3. Leave: The staff will be entitled to 30 days leave besides Sunday and gazette holidays during the contractual period of one year/ Twelve months.
4. Termination of Services: Contract can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice.
5. The interview for all above categories will be held at Station HQs ECHS, Vayusena Nagar, Nagpur-440007. The desired candidates will submit bio-data/CV along with copies of Academics/Professional/Work experience certificates, medical council registration, copy of PAN card and residence/Address proof duly self-attested along with one passport size photograph at HQMC(U), AF Nagpur. Original copies of certificates should be carried on the date of interview for verification.
Applications are to be forwarded to Station Commander, ECHS, HQ MC (U), AF Vayu Sena Nagar, Nagpur - 440 007. Last date for receipt of application is 25 Feb 22. Names of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed at Main Gate, HQ MC, Vayu Sena Nagar, Nagpur on 04 Mar 22. Candidates to bring their original certificates as applicable and two PP size I photographs at the time of interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database