Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was established at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Legislature No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Gazette on August 9, 2005 and it started functioning w.e.f. April 21, 2006 for promoting livestock production, health and prevention of the disease(s) through integrated teaching, research and extension programme(s).
Applications on plain paper are invited for the temporary post of One Teaching fellow (Botany), on contract at a fixed salary 25000/- per month for M.Sc candidate and Rs. 30000/- per month for Ph.D candidate for a period of six months.
Qualification and eligibility conditions:
1. B.Sc degree in any relevant branch of Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences with a least second class.
2. M.Sc/Ph.D in Botany with a minimum GCPA of 6.5/10.0 or 65% marks.
3. Candidate should have cleared matric level Punjabi examination. The candidates without knowledge of Punjabi may be considered / appointed provided no suitable qualified / experience candidate with knowledge of Punjabi is available.
4. Age Limit: 40 years (as on date of application), which is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/PH/OBC/Women candidates.
5. Preference will be given to the candidates with teaching experience
1. Teaching of the UG & PG Courses.
2. Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
The post is purely temporary and the services of the incumbent are liable to be terminated at any time without any prior notice. The initial appointment will be for six months and will be extended subject to satisfactory work or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier. The incumbent will have no right what-so-ever for absorption in the regular university service.
The candidates fulfilling the qualification may appear in the walk in interview on 01.03.2021 at 11:30 am along with their original certificates/degrees, dissertation, Thesis, experience documents in the office of the undersigned. Candidate must report 30 minutes before the time of interview. No separate interview letter will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database