Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences (DRILS) is a not for profit Research Institute with a mission to be the preferred research partner to the pharma and life sciences industry. DRILS focuses on original research and advancement of relevant skills, with emphasis on solution-oriented interdisciplinary research both for solving unmet needs as well as process innovation.
Post : Associate Scientist. This position reports to CIMPS-Head
Applications are invited for the following posts at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences.
Qualification : PhD in Life Sciences with a post-doctoral experience of 1-3 years
• Assist the scientist in charge to conceptualize, plan and execute experiments
• Development and execution of novel cell based assays
• Coordination of different laboratory activities and taking up a mentoring role for Post Docs, PhD students, JRFs and trainees in consultation with the scientist in charge
• Facilitate smooth functioning of the labs-overseeing laboratory common duties, laboratory maintenance, reagent indenting, record keeping etc.
• Assistance in grant writing, preparation of publications, presentations and reports
• Occasional weekend and holiday work may be required.
Qualified and interested candidates may send their curriculum vitae by e-mail to email@example.com with "Associate Scientist-CMB" as the subject line of the email. Shortlisted candidates will be first interviewed through online meetings platforms followed by a personal interview at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, and Hyderabad.
Applicants with relevant experience are preferred.
Last date of application : 20th February 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database