The ICGEB is an international, nonprofit research organization. Established as a special project of UNIDO, it became fully autonomous in 1994 and now counts over 60 Member States. The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology provides a scientific and educational environment of the highest standard and conducts innovative research in life sciences for the benefit of developing countries.
Post : Project Associate - I
Position is available in the DBT-ICGEB Centre for Advanced Bioenergy Research, ICGEB, New Delhi. The position for Project Associate-I is available initially for one year with annual extensions based on performance and achieving project objectives. It is a temporary project position whose duration is only up to the tenure of the DBT-funded project.
The selected candidate will be responsible for handling analytical equipments of the Centre, with following responsibilities:
• Handling and operation of high end equipment including LCMS-MS and GCMSMS
• Sample preparation and analysis using chromatography techniques.
• Routine laboratory buffer and standards preparation.
• Calibration of instruments and maintain the records.
• Instrument troubleshooting and biological assay
• Routine maintenance of the laboratory instrument records and logbook.
• Coordinate and involve in laboratory team (researchers) work.
Qualifications : The incumbent should have MSc / M.Pharm / M.Tech or B.Tech. Prior experience in handling analytical equipments i.e. LCMS, GCMS, are of an added advantage.
Salary : The salary for Project Associate-I position will be as per DBT/DST norms.
Interested candidates should email their latest curriculum vitae and cover letter (Cover letter must mention pertinent skills) with detailed description of scientific experience to Dr. Syed Shams Yazdani at email@example.com with Subject “Application for Project Associate Position-I”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Closing date for applications : 26th February 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database