The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today's world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Soldier Pharma (Sepoy Pharma)
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts (Puri, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Khorda, Balasore, Mayurbhanj, Jajpur, Jagatsingpur, Kendrapara and Nayagarh, Angul, Balangir, Bargarh, Dhenkanal, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Keonjhar, Sambalpur, Subarnapur & Sundargarh) at Gopalpur , Odisha on 04 April 2021. Exact venue of rally will be confirmed through admit card. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 02 February 2021 to 18 March 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to candidates through registered e-mail between 20 March 2021 to 25 March 2021. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Any candidate who fails to produce his admit card will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
Age (Years) : 19-25 years (01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001)
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) : 169
Chest (CM) : 77 (+ 5 cm expansion)
Education QR : 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Note : Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by State board, ICSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards listed
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to Military Hospital/ Command Hospital/ Base Hospital for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital/ Command Hospital/ Base Hospital for medical on 05th day from date of generation of medical review baring Sundays and closed holidays and report back to Army Recruiting Office (ARO) for issue of Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination (CEE), in case declared medical FIT.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit certificate from concerned specialist / specialists at Military Hospital/ Command Hospital/ Base Hospital.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site: -
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photographs. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidates photographs should be with Turban/ Putka.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recongnised School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School/ NIOS/ CISCE should bring School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate (TC) of last class attended in regular school duly countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
(d) Bonafide Himachal / Native Domicile Certificate. Bonafide Himachal/ Native Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Dogra Class & Caste Certificate. Dogra Class and Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is att as per Appendix A.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(I) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidates, this Affidavit will be in addition to Affidavit given at Para 4 (k) (ii) (Appendix ‘A’) of Rally Notification.
(m) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Special Instructions :-
(a) Any candidate who has not received admit card by 25 March 2021, may approach Army Recruiting Office (Headquarter), Kolkata for further clarification.
(b) Candidate can apply in only One Category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade / category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying. For online Registration & Online Application, assistance will also be provided to candidates at Army Recruiting Office (Headquarter), Kolkata on working days from 1000hrs to 1400hrs.
(c) 01 October 2020 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of preliminary document check.
(d) Candidates reporting after 0600hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
(e) Personal e-mail and Mobile Number is MUST. All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/joining instruction result etc. Sharing of e-mail ID and Mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password for future use.
(f) Candidates must carry their AADHAR card. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents and the online application.
(g) Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/10th class Board Certificate.
(h) Candidate must enter contact details and permanent home address exactly as per Domicile / Nativity / Permanent Residential Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate / District Magistrate.
(j) Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted to participate in the Rally.
(k) Touts. In the past, a number of candidates have been found victims of touts, fake documents/impersonation and in the bargain have lost their candidature. Modus operadi / means used by the touts are as under :-
(i) Issue of fake PFT slips / impersonation during various stages of rally unfair means/malpractices. Conduct fake recruitment rallies.
(ii) Snatching away original certificates from candidates who have been declared fit at initial stage and thereafter harassing them.
(iii) Taking away “ADMIT CARD” from the candidates under plea that they will follow up their results.
(iv) Give candidates false assurance of “RECRUITMENT” as they claim to have links at appropriate level, thereby winning confidence of candidates.
(v) Once a candidate gets through on his own efforts, touts demand money in return of the original certificates.
(l) A Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any grievances.
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
9. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
11. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or given wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
13. No compensation for Death/ injury/ loss etc during the rally and no Travelling Allowance/ Dearness Allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
14. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
15. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. However, candidates belonging to tribal communities/ from tribal areas as declared by the Govt of India, Scheduled Casts and Scheduled Tribes Orders Act/Lists (amended and modified from time to time) are permitted to have permanent body tattoo(s) on any part of the body, as per existing customs and traditions of the said tribe to which a candidate belongs. Such candidates will only be permitted on producing a certificate as per format attached at ‘Appendix C’ duly signed by DC/DM or SDM of the District/Tehsil where the tribe of the candidate is presently settled or Chairman/Secretary/any other member of the Tribe (Name and designation of the concerned official must be clearly mentioned).
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
18. Mobile phones or any such communication devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
19. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
20. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
21. Precautionary Anti COVID measures :-
(a) All candidates must be in possession of the following while reporting for rally site, without which they will not be allowed to participate in the rally :-
(i) COVID-19 free / Asymptomatic Certificate. Candidates are required to be examined by a doctor from Government hospital and obtain a COVID-19 free / asymptomatic certificate as per Appendix D. The certificate should have been issued within 48 hours prior to the rally reporting day.
(ii) No Risk Certificate attached as Appendix E.
(iii) Personal face masks, gloves & hand sanitizers
(b) Medical screening will be carried out at the rally site prior to conduct of physical fitness test. Candidates having higher than normal temperature/showing symptoms will be directed to report again on a designated day earmarked by the ARO for all such cases. If the candidate is again having symptoms on the designated day, he will not be allowed to participate in the rally.
(c) Candidates are advised to download Arogya Setu Application at least 15 days prior to date of rally and take self assessment regularly.
(e) Candidates from Containment Zone will not be allowed to attend the Recruitment Rally.
22. Common Entrance Exam.
(a) Negative marking would be applicable in Common Entrance Exam.
(b) It will be mandatory that candidates obtain a min 40 % marks in each part of Paper I and Paper II separately. Marks in Paper II only will be taken into account for preparation of final merit.
23. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 02 February 2021 to 18 March 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to candidates through registered e-mail between 20 March 2021 to 25 March 2021.
Application form and More info below link.
See All Other Jobs in our Database