Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year. At present MCC has 220 in-patient bed strength and the Institute caters to patients from 7 Districts of Northern Kerala in addition to the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Mahe (a total population of over 1.5 crores). The main objective of the Centre is not only to provide comprehensive cancer care but also to develop as a Research and Training Centre of international standards.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through online for the following temporary post under the Project entitled "To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development” funded by Biotechnology Industrial Assistance council, Govt of India.
Clinical Trial Coordinator - 02 Posts
Essential qualification : Pharm.D/ M.Pharm/BDS/MPH/MSc(Biostatistics)/Post Graduate in clinical research/ MSc Nursing
Experience : 1 year experience in clinical trials or in a Research project in a funded research project or Pharma sponsored or in Industry supported trails
Age : 30
Remuneration/ Month : Rs.30,000
Duties & responsibilities : Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials. Collecting, coding and Analyzing data obtained from research. Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules. Adhering to Research regulatory standards
Pharmacist - 01 Post
Essential qualification : BPharm /D.Pharm
Experience : 1 years for DPharm candidate
Age : 30
Remuneration/ Month : Rs.20,000/-
Duties & responsibilities : Maintain IP at site
Terms & Conditions:
1. The post is to be filled up only on purely temporary basis for a period of 3 years. The duration of an appointment will be one year. The extension will be based on the performance of the candidates
2. Above said post will be stationed at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
3. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular posts and benefits
4. Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be called for interview. Application received after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances. Details regarding the interview date will be informed later. There may be a screening tests if the number of candidates more than 5 per post. The marks obtained in screening test will not be used in the interview.
5. Any attempt at influencing any official at MCC will be a straightforward reason for outright rejection of the application. Such candidates will be debarred for a period of 5 years from applying to any post in MCC
6. No. TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and out Stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post, if offered
7. Qualification and experience should be from a reputed University or recognized organization ( Recognized by Central or state Government)
8. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie 01-01-2021
9. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment
10. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
How to apply:
1. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
2. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
• Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
Maximum Image Size: 30Kb Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px Image Type: .jpg format
• Reference number for application fee (Rs. 50 / - for SC / ST category and Rs. 250 / - for others) paid through RTGS / NEFT / IMPS / UPI to the following account: No:1154104000017958, Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society, Bank: IDBI Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL0001154
3. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 3rd March 2021 till 11.59 pm
4. Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience, etc. should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, without fail, so as to reach on or before 15th March 2021 till 5 pm. Also send the scanned copy of the application and all other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th March 2021(UTR Number of online Payment must be filled in Application) Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected.
5. Candidates claiming fee concession/exemption, a copy of SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority. If the duly attested copy of certificate is not attached, the application will be rejected.
6. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered and no individual intimation will be given
7. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the Test/Interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview
8. The application will be screened and eligible candidates will be informed through email (with date & venue) to attend the interview. Candidate should provide proper contact email ID for communication. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
9. Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
10. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
See All Other Jobs in our Database