The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today's world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Sepoy ‘D’ Pharma
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible male candidates of districts of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand States from 11 Mar 2021 to 12 Mar 2021 at Kumaon Regiment Centre Ranikhet. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 01 Feb 2021 to 02 Mar 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail on 03 - 04 Mar 2021.
Age (Years) : 19-25 years (01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001)
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) & Weight (KG)
Western Himalayan Region (UTTARAKHAND) : 163 ; 48
Eastern Plains Region (EASTERN UTTAR PRADESH) : 169 ; 50
Western Plains Region (WESTERN UTTAR PRADESH) : 170 ; 50
Chest (CM) : 77 (+5 CM expansion)
Education QR : 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy council of India will also be eligible.
Note : Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH before 05th day of generation of medical review certificate and report back to ARO for issue of admit card for CEE in case declared FIT.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Metric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with metric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate, issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (if religion as "SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN" is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/ stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix A.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st/ 2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes/ bodies as under :-
(aa) All Sr/ Jr National Championship certificates - Respective National Federation.
(ab) All State & Dist level certificates - Respective State Sports Association.
(ac) All University level certificate - Inter University Sports Board.
(ad) All School level certificate - All India School Games Federation.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(o) Single Bank Account, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and Other social benefits scheme.
Special Instructions. (Peculiar to Recruiting Zone if any) (Example).
(a) Samanya Niwas Praman Patra is required as per Government of Uttar Pradesh letter Number 157/ TEEN – 77 (11)/ 83 dt 18 Feb 2003.
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Covid-19 Advisory.
(a) Candidates will have Aarogya Setu Application installed in their phones prior to leaving home station for rally. Screen shot of having green status on the said application will be taken prior to leaving and the same will be checked on the cell phone of the candidate at the rally site.
(b) Medical screening will be carried out at the rally site prior to conduct of physical fitness test. Candidates having higher than normal temperature/ showing symptoms will be directed to report again on a designated day earmarked by the ARO for all such cases. If the candidate is again having symptoms on the designated day, he will not be allowed to participate in the rally.
(c) Candidates will preferably not travel from any containment Zones.
(d) Candidates are advised to carry adequate personal face masks, hand gloves, hand sanitizer and water bottle for the rally.
(e) Candidates having any symptoms related to COVID-19 are advised not to move from his home station.
(f) Candidate will be returned back if symptoms like fever, cold, cough & running nose are detected at the rally site.
(g) All candidates attending the rally will undergo a mandatory health check at a Government Hospital 48 hours before the date of his participation in the rally and will also get a certificate stating that the individual is not suffering from COVID-19.
(h) At the rally venue, the candidate should also bring no risk certificate duly signed by him and countersigned by parents/ Guardian.
8. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
9. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
10. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/ overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
11. Giving/ taking bribe, production of bogus/ fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is
a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
12. Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
13. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
14. No compensation for Death/ Injury/ Loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/ dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
15. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
16. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
17. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
18. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
19. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of Common Entrance Examination.
20. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
21. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
22. Negative marking would be applicable in Common Entrance Examination.
Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 01 Feb 2021 to 02 Mar 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail on 03 - 04 Mar 2021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database