Job Openings for Pharmacy Professionals in Research at IIIM
CSIR-IIIM, Jammu is offering several skill development courses for diploma holders, graduates, people from industries in various disciplines of Biological and Chemical sciences. Basic Knowledge generation, hands on experience in operation and maintenance of sophisticated equipments are the highlights of the course.
Post : Research Associate - I
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the following purely temporary positions of RESEARCH ASSOCIATE-I under the project titled “Exploiting Small Molecules to Unravel Vulnerabilities of Circulating Tumor Cells” (GAP-2189) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, Branch, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K).
Essential Qualification : Ph.D. in Life Science / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Pharmacology.
Desirable : Experience in bioinformatics, dealing with big data as supported by at least one relevant publication in SCI journal. Experience in proper wet Lab in Clinical Genetics, Mol. Bio and Proteomics.
Emoluments Per Month : Rs.47,000/-P.M + HRA
Note : The upper age limit is 35 years as on the date of Walk-in- Interview.
1) Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions
2) Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
3) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
4) Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data in the prescribed application form (to be downloaded from the CSIR-IIIM Website attached with the advertisement) duly filled-up and signed and enclosing therewith self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, etc. and one latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered.
5) Candidates must also bring original certificates/testimonials along with them, for counter verification of the enclosed photocopies with the submitted application form.
6) Eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date ONE HOUR BEFORE the scheduled time of interview [i.e. Candidates are supposed to arrive at the venue of interview ON OR BEFORE 9.30 A.M.] for necessary verification of documents. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 A.M. under any circumstance.
7) Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turn up, a Screening test comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) will be held for short listing the candidates for interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview; a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee. In case turning up of large number of candidates, interview may continue for next day.
8) The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the DBT Sponsored project.
9) In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
10) To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subject should turn up for walk in interview.
11) Application Form can be downloaded from below link and submitted duly filled on the day of Walk-in-Interview between 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
Date of Walk-in-Interview : 26.02.2020 (Wednesday)
Time : 10.30 A.M
Venue : Conference Hall, CSIR-IIIM Branch, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K)
NO TA WILL BE PAID TO THE CANDIDATES FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO
See All Other Jobs in our Database