Require Quality Operations Analyst at Novartis | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Analyst - Quality Operations
• Accountable for performing service requests as per defined processes across Novartis Learning Platforms i.e ESOPS II, VIPER, ilearn etc used by the business customers.
• Accountable in the accurate management of paper based information through archives as per defined processed allowing secure storage, systematic indexing & ease of retrieval.
• Accountable in supporting the development, implementation and documentation of training towards business transition activities for PLS – Ops Support.
• Assist the department on any other ad hoc administrative activities as per business requirements.
• Generate the KPI reports.
• Good Knowledge on CAPA management.
• Experience in process update/SOP.
• B.Pharm / M.Pharma Degree.
• Ability to fluently read, write & speak English language
• 1 to 2 year experience in Administration, Coordination, Information Management related to Training / Learning Systems preferred (especially in GMP) or on manufacturing site.
• Ability to use computers in authoring MS Word documents, managing emails and composing MS PowerPoint presentation vital. Experience of working in client-based business model in training operations helpful - Good Excel skills for KPI reporting.
• Knowledge on Training compliance, GxP, CAPA handling.
Experience : 1-2 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Operations
End Date : 25th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database