Require Project Specialist at Syneos Health
Syneos Health™ is an end-to-end, fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company that works differently. At Syneos Health, all the disciplines involved in bringing new therapies to market, from clinical to commercial, work together to create customer success. Our unique Biopharmaceutical Acceleration Model delivers value across the small to mid-size to large customer continuum.
Post : Project Specialist
The Project Specialist performs administrative and supportive activities assigned by the Project Lead to ensure the contracted services and expectations are carried out by the project team in accordance with executed contracts and the customers’ expectations.
• Set-up, maintain and/or close out project files and study information ((e.g., regulatory documents, Trial Master File (TMF), enrollment, Adverse Events (AEs)/Serious Adverse Events (SAEs), site supplies, Institutional Review Board re-approvals, data queries) on a variety of databases and systems.
• Attends, participates, prepares and distributes meeting minutes and action items for both internal and external meetings (sponsor, trusted process, functional, investigator meetings). Follows up with team members on action items to closure.
• Maintains timely and effective communication among team members and site staff. Keeps Project Leadership and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) fully appraised of sites and study status. May contact site staff as needed for critical information.
• Provide administrative support to Project Leads and functional leads.
• Ensure all study documents are archived based on the appropriate guidelines and policy.
• Provide support for quality assurance activities, including preparation for audits and internal review, prepare documentation and follow through to resolution on actionable issues.
• Associates Degree (or equivalent) level of qualification in life sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage time and work independently.
• High proficiency with full MS Office Applications.
• Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
• Ability to travel if necessary preferred (approximately 5%)
• High level of competence in English language.
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Gurgaon
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Projects
End Date : 25th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database