Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Technical Assistant at INST - Government of India
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali (Punjab), an autonomous institution of Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, has been established under the umbrella of NANO MISSION, initiated by DST to boost research and development in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in India. INST started its activities on 3rd January 2013, the date on which its first Director was appointed.
Post : Technical Assistant
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement as Technical Assistant on contractual basis at INST, Mohali.
No of posts : 2 Nos. (one each for Confocal Microscope / FACS and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectrometer)
1. TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (for Confocal Microscope/FACS)
M.Sc. (Life sciences/Chemistry/Physics/Instrumentation)
M.Tech. (Biomedical engineering/Instrumentation)
Desirable: Prior experience in operating and maintaining Confocal Microscope and/or FACS
2. TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (for Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectrometer) Essential:
OR M. Tech. (Instrumentation)
OR M. Pharm.
Desirable: Prior experience in operating and maintaining Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectrometer
Salary : Rs. 35,000/- per month (consolidated)
Duration : Initially one year with the possibility of extension
– A hard copy of the completed application in the prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of certificates proving educational qualifications and experience should reach to “The Head of Office, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Sector-64, Phase-10, SAS Nagar, Mohali-160062, Punjab” on or before 16th March 2020. Alternatively, a scanned copy of the complete application and certificates may be sent to the below mentioned email id by 16th March 2020:
(a) For Technical Assistant (Confocal Microscopy/FACS) : email@example.com
(b) For Technical Assistant (NMR) : firstname.lastname@example.org
– The envelope containing the Application Form must be superscripted as “Application for the Post of Technical Assistant ( mention the name of the instrument i.e. either Confocal Microscopy/FACS or NMR)
– Candidates must fill an online synopsis which may be accessed below.Separate synopsis should be submitted for each post.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear in the interview. Candidates residing beyond 500 km from Mohali may opt for online interview.
– Final selection will be done on the basis of the academic track record, work experience and performance in the interview.
– The candidate may choose to apply for both positions. In that case, separate applications should be submitted for each position.
Terms and Conditions:
– The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance.
– No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
– Original documents of age proof/certificates/Degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
– Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
– The appointed operator must work from Monday to Saturday.
– The primary duty of the Technical Assistant is to operate and maintain the instrument on a daily basis.
– The Technical Assistant may be required to operate instruments other than the above mentioned instruments, as and when required.
INSTITUTE OF NANO SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Habitat Centre, Sector-64, Phase-X, Mohali-160062, Punjab
See All Other Jobs in our Database