Johnson & Johnson looking for Associate Scientist | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Associate Scientist
• Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
• Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
• Preparation of technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
• Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation
• Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
• Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
• Adequate knowledge of GMP’s, quality systems, SOP’s, latest regulatory trends, and global regulations as appropriate
• Technical skills related to interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances
• Ability to prioritize work and change focus quickly
• Ability to independently execute basic analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV, etc.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverable
Experience : 1-3 years
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Greater Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 25th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database