Jobs for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Clinical Ontologist in Artificial intelligence company, Simbo
Simbo will be the most progressive and natural upgrade in the medicinal field till date with its human-like skills to comprehend all healthcare stakeholders' needs. Simbo, a Junior-Doctor robot with human-like intelligence is skilled to assist Doctors in their day to day tasks, ensuring they focus only on treating Patients. For everything else they have Simbo!
Post: Clinical Ontologist - Trainee
No of posts : 05
- Standardization of clinical data from various data sources and ontologies: SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, UMLS etc.
- Ontology building by mappings and linking relationship between medical concepts.
- UMLS curation and dictionary filtration.
- Educate and support the software development team by solving their queries regarding disease, procedure, and other medical terminology and taxonomy.
- Provide quality assurance of automated mapping using Health Language terminology application of data to standardized medical terminologies.
- Editing/updating medical taxonomy/ontology for hierarchical and semantic relationship.
- Training Artificial General Intelligence Software tools for learning on Medical Knowledge Graphs
- Manage medical records interoperability by mapping clinical content to national terminology standards like RxNorm, SNOMED and UMLS
- Coordinate with internal and external organizations to enhance the quality of mapping and interoperability
- Build databases for clinical content analysis
- Deploy standard terminology within the organization
- Contribute to the design of clinical data dictionaries for storing and retrieving clinical reference information
- Terminology and Ontology Research and Product Development
- Research and development of advanced terminology search engines and user interfaces for clinical terminology management.
- Curating and integrating terminology content (including SNOMED CT, LOINC, RxNorm and various flavors of ICD-9 and ICD-10 and some other terminologies) in the Healthcare Data Dictionary.
- Working closely with natural language processing experts and engineers to develop information extraction methods in an agile work environment.
- Providing technical expertise in national and international terminology standards including: SNOMED, ICD-9, ICD-10, and other UMLS source vocabularies.
• Comprehensive knowledge of drugs (pharmacology) and diseases.
• Working knowledge of medical taxonomy/ontology.
• Working knowledge of UMLS, LOINC and/or SNOMED CT.
• Ability to evaluate medical literature relevant to a specific clinical problem.
• Training abilities for bioinformatics projects.
• Computer operational skills.
• Knowledge of different versions on windows operating system and/or Linux.
• Proficient in searching medical contents and references on internet.
Experience : 0-1 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Artificial Intelligence
Functional Area : Ontology
End Date : 20th March, 2020
Please share your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database