Recruitment for Pharmacists (21 posts) in AIIMS - Government jobs
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Pay Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC : Level-5 in the Pay Matrix
Age Limit for Direct Recruits : 30 years
Total number of vacancies* and reservation : 8 (3-UR*. 1-EWS, 2- ST &2-OBC) (*1-UR post is earmarked for PWBD- OA, OL, BL, AAV, Dw, LC(OA, OL, BL)
I. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution / Board.
II. Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1943.
I. Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution / University
II. Experience in dispensing and / or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or Institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
Process of Selection : CBT
Store Keeper (Drugs)
Pay Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC : Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
Age Limit for Direct Recruits : 25 years
Total number of vacancies* and reservation : 13 (6-UR, 2-SC, l-ST &4-OBC*) (* 1- OBC post is earmarked for PWBD- OA,OL,BL,AAV, Dw, LC(OA, OL BL))
Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution
Experience in storing and distribution of drugs in drug store of a hospital or a well established pharmaceutical concern.
(i) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Boards;
(ii) Three Years experience in drug store of a hospital or a well established pharmaceutical concern.
Process of Selection : CBT
1. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent. However, all the applicants should keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for future reference.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy' themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be rejected. Required educational qualification/ experience should be completed on or before last date of application. In case of educational qualification, the candidate should have completed residency period for the desired educational qualification including internship on or before last date of submission of application and should had been declared to have passed examination on or before this date. Likewise candidate must have completed duration of desired experience on or before cut off date i.e last date of submission of online application.
4. The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 18.04.2020.The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through online mode only.
6. The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression are as per the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image are not as per instructions given in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ in that case, application will be rejected. So, be very careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression.
1) General/OBC Candidates - Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)
SC/ST Candidates/EWS - Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)
Persons with Disabilities - Exempted
2) The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
3) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of valid Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. The vacancies are being advertised in financial year 2019-2020, therefore, valid NCL-OBC certificate issued during the period from 1.4.2019 to 31.3.2020 will be considered valid. Candidature who have NCL-OBC certificate issued before or after this period (i.e 1.4.2019 to 31.3.2020), will not be considered valid for this advertisement. Candidates applying under OBC category must produce the valid caste certificate in the format provided by the DoP&T vide O.M. No. 36036/2/2013-Estt. (Res.) dated 30.05.2014 and further clarification issued by DoP&T OM No. 36036/2/2013-Estt(Res-l) dated 31.03.2016. Certificate must be valid for employment in Central Government Institutions. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on Castes borne in the Central List of Govt, of India. Their Sub-caste should also match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature as OBC candidate will not be considered. They will however be treated as UR candidate. The OBC certificate should clearly show that the applicant does not belong to the Creamy Layer.
i) For Persons with Disability, Disability Certificate issued by duly constituted and authorized Medical Board in the proforma prescribed by the Department of Personnel & Training Vide O.M. No. 36035/3/2004-Estt. (Res.) dated 29.12.2005 is required.
As the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” has come into force with effect from 19.04.2017, and beside OH, HH and VH categories, new category of disabilities such as Autism, Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims, Muscular Dystrophy, Intellectual Disability, Specific Learning Disability, Mental Illness and Multiple Disabilities, etc have been included. Therefore, the candidates with such disabilities may also apply for the post identified under PWBD quota and mentioned against such posts (see Annexure-I).
ii) The vacancies advertised under EWS Category are as per the instructions issued by DoPT, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension, Govt, of India, vide OM. No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 3 1.01.2019. Application under EWS category will be considered subject to submission of Income and Assets certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority and subject to verification of genuinity of the certificate by the issuing authority. As per DoP&T OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 31.01.2019, the crucial date for submitting income and asset certificate by the candidate is the closing date for receipt of application for the post, except in cases where date is fixed otherwise. Therefore, a valid EWS certificate will be the one which has been issued by the competent authority, as prescribed by the GOI/DOPT, on or before the last date of submission of online application i.e. 12.03.2020. Candidature who fail to produce valid EWS certificate will not be considered for reservation under this category. They will however, be considered for UR category. Therefore, EWS candidate must ensure that they have a valid EWS certificate on or before the last date of submission of application.
Process of selection : Online CBT mode Examination only
Date of Online (C1TP mode Examination / Interview/ Skill Test will be intimated later on only on AIIMS, website.
i) Candidates are to download their Admit Card from AIIMS web site aiimsexams.org. No admit card will be sent by post.
ii) The candidates are to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of Online CBT mode examination / Interview/ Skill Test and hand over the same to the Invigilator at the time of marking their attendance, failing which their candidature/performance in the Online CBT mode examination / Interview/ Skill Test will not be considered.
Verification of Documents:
The original certificates/documents/caste certificate of shortlisted/provisionally selected candidates will be verified as per schedule given below. The shortlisted/provisionally selected candidates must bring all original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications/caste certificate along with one set of self-attested photocopy of i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form, ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card, iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth, iv) Caste certificate/ EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority if applied under SC/ST/OBC/EWS category, v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWBD category, vi) Experience certificate, if any, as the case may be. vii) Certificate from competent authority in case where age relaxation has been sought for the basis other than caste/PWBD.
For the posts Pharmacist & Store Keeper - Will be notified later after Skill Test/ declaration of result of Online (CBT) mode Examination, where applicable.
Those who are in employment with State/ Central Govt./PSU, must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of verification of documents. Without said NOC the candidature will not be considered for appointment under any circumstances. Failure to produce NOC on the day of verification of document will lead to cancellation of candidature.
For posts having experience as an Essential criteria, the experience which has been acquired only after obtaining Essential Qualification, will be considered as valid. 16. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
On selection on any advertised posts, services of appointed candidates can be taken at and are transferable to any establishment of AIIMS, New Delhi including those located outside AIIMS, New Delhi campus i.e Ballabhgarh (Haryana)/ National Drugs Dependency Treatment Centre (Ghaziabad)/Badsa Jhajjar/National Cancer Institute, Jhajjar or at any other facility which may come up in future.
Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts alone.
Explanatory note for applicant applied under PWBD category
• PWBD candidates with disabilities mentioned in Section 32 (1) of Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016, and as identified by the Institute for following reservation under PWBD are eligible to apply under this category provided they have benchmark disability of equal to or more than 40%.
Abbreviations and PWBD reservation as under:-
LV=Low Vision; (Category (a))
HH= Hard of Hearing (Category (b))
LC= Locomotor Disabilities : OA=One Arm, BA=Both Arms, OAL=One Arm and One Leg, BLA=Both Legs & Arms, OL=One Leg, BL=Both Leg; LC= Leprosy Cured,
Dw= Dwarfism, AAV=Acid Attack Victims (Category (c))
Intellectual Disabilities: ASD= Autism Spectrum Disability (Category (d))
MI= Mental Illness; (Category (e)
MD = Multiple Disabilities (Category (e))
As per PWBD Act, 2016, one percentage of each category shall be resaved for persons with benchmark disabilities under clause (a), (b) and (c) and one percent, under clauses (d) and (e).
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent. However, all the applicants should keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for future reference.
Last Date : 18-05-2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database