Job for Research Associate in molecular biology at AIIMS
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Post : Research Associate
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate - I under DBT funded project under Prof. Amit Kumar Dinda, Dept. of Pathology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Emolument : Rs. 36,000.00 + 30% HRA
Essential Qualification :
• Ph.D in Life Science / Chemistry / Nanotechnology / Material Sciences
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
• Should have excellent theoretical and experimental skills.
• Experience in molecular biology, proteomics, Conjugation Chemistry, animal handling
• Should be able to work in translational research environment for product development
Work Profile :
• Fabrication of scaffolds/electrospun mats, nanomaterials for drug delivery and
• Development of SOPs, Stability studies, scale-up protocols
• Safety and efficacy assessments (Both in-vitro and in-vivo)
• Skills in analytical characterization techniques and interpretation of data.
• Preparation of dossiers for ethical approvals.
Candidate may submit their application along with detailed CV and research experience at: email@example.com
Last Date of Application : 26th February 2020.
Shortlisted candidate will be call for interview through email: No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database