Job for Quality Control Microbiologist at Envision Scientific | 05 posts
Envision Scientific is a company involved in research, development and manufacturing of innovative products and methods for treatment of cardiovascular disease. Envision Scientific is a company pioneering in the development of Nanotechnology based applications for delivery. Envision Scientific has developed a novel polymer free nanocarrier based drug delivery system in its R&D Lab.
Post : Quality Control (Microbiologist) - 05 posts
• Maintain records of all quality activities as documented in SOPs and test method.
• Handle samples and performing analysis according to SOPs and test methods.
• Load and remove sample from stability chamber as per stability protocol and maintain record
• Kept control sample of finished product in control and retain room area and maintain record
• Sign reports when designated with signing authority
• Maintain and calibrate equipment
• Report deficiencies or malfunction to the supervisor
• Identifies and records non conformances on corrective action request
• Improve laboratory and/or quality activities on a continuous basis
• Audit preparation and compliance, maintain GLP in laboratory
• Sampling and analysis of raw material, in process and finished products like sterility testing BET analysis and Bioburden test
• Sampling and analysis of Raw water, Potable water, Ro water and Distilled water
• Fumigation activity and Environment monitoring of clean room
• Beside all the above responsibilities management reserves the right to give you any additional work as per requirement of organization.
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc
Location : Surat, Gujarat
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : QC
End Date : 5th March, 2020
Benefits Provided by Company
- Health insurance
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Company Cab / Bus service
- Travel allowance
- Education assistance
- Meal / Food
Send your updated CV on the mail id email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database