Work for M.Sc, M.Pharm In vitro ADME at Syngene
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : In vitro ADME
A highly motivated individual with strong interest in in vitro ADME assays is required for SARC (Syngene Amgen Research center) collaboration. In this position, candidate will support compound screening efforts in standard in-vitro ADME assays
• In-depth understanding of instrumentation (LCMSMS and UPLC) and have ability to engage in scientific discussion with manager while reviewing experimental data.
• Expertise in various sample preparation techniques (Protein precipitation, Liquid Liquid extraction & Solid Phase extraction)
• Core expertise in the Bioanalysis and biomarker analysis including developing of robust bioanalytical methods in various biological matrices
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Prior experience on Watson LIMS/WinNonlin is preferable.
• M.Sc (Chemistry / Biological Sciences) / M.Pharm from reputed University
• 1-2 years in Industry or Research Institute
• Experience in standard in vitro ADME assays (Biochemical and Cell Based assays).
• Well versed with MS Office applications
• Good communication skills
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : India
Experience : 1-2 Years
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 28th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database