Job for Lecturer, Assistant Professor at Global Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Global Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kashipur established in 2009 is a premier institution in the field of pharmaceutical sciences for fulfilling the emerging need of the society and country and to make India a World leader in the field of pharmaceutical science. GIPER is the first pharmacy Institution of India to organize an International Seminar addressed by renowned scientists of 15 different countries in its first year of establishment.
Post : Lecturer, Assistant Professor
No of posts : 03
• To conduct theory and practical classes at Diploma and Degree level.
• To perform the task assigned time to time from the administration of the college.
• Must be proficient in English language.
• Must have a good knowledge of internet and MS-Office applications.
• Morally sound and good communication skills.
• B.Pharm with first division from a PCI and AICTE approved institue along with three year professional experience.
• M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics , Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy) with first division from a PCI and AICTE approved institute along with teaching experience at UG and PG level.
• Must be registered as Pharmacist with the concerned State Pharmacy Council.
• Research oriented and GPAT qualified candidates will be preferred for interview.
• B.Pharm & M.Pharm freshers can also send their resume.
Experience : Fresh or Experienced
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Kashipur
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Academia
End Date : 5th March, 2020
Interested candidates can send their resume along with a passport size color photograph on email@example.com
Shortlisted candidate will be called for interview accordingly.
Global Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research
See All Other Jobs in our Database