Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow at CCRH
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India which undertakes, coordinates, develops, disseminates and promotes scientific research in Homoeopathy. The Headquarters of the Council are situated in New Delhi and multi-centric research is conducted through a network of 26 institutes/units all over India.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (Life Sciences)
Center of Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy, an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to engage following Research personnel on contract basis as per details given below.
Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University / Institute.
Age : Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview.
Emoluments : Rs.31,000/- + HRA per month.
Period of engagement : Initially upto 30.06.2020, which is likely to be extended.
Place of Posting : Central Council for Research in Homoeopaty, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
1. The post(s) is/are tenure/project based.
2. The candidates are advised to attend the interview along with their NET qualifications/result/score.
3. The number of post(s) may vary depending upon the requirement.
4. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of test/interview.
5. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements may attend the Test/interview along with an application in the prescribed format (Annex-I), along with Original documents and self-attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, passport size photographs etc.
6. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the test/interview.
7. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector, may bring NOC from their employer at the time of interview/test.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
9. In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
10. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
11. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the Interview.
12. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/interview.
14. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Date and Venue of Test/interview : 16th March, 2020 (Monday)
Central Council for Research in Homoeopaty, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Reporting Time for Test/interview : 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM 16th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database