Faculty Recruitment in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission.
Post : Guest Faculty (Pharmacy)
No. of Post (purely temporary) : 10
Essential Qualifications: B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy with First Class or equivalent from institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and AICTE.
Salary : Rs. 25000/- (consolidated) per month
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for Walk-in-Interview at the Administrative Building of the University for appointment as Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) on Purely Temporary Basis (initially for six months or till regular appointment whichever is earlier) for the academic session 2020-2021 with an application on plain paper giving their bio-data and attested copies of mark sheets /certificates/degrees of academic qualifications and experiences along with originals for verification on the date mentioned on university website. The University reserves the right not to fill any post and also to alter the nature and number of vacancies /appointments, if the circumstances so warrant.
• This offer for the temporary job in the University will not confer any right on invitee to claim regular employment to any post.
• The candidates shall be required to join his duties on purely temporary basis in the University within 07 days from the date of offer letter.
• The invitee shall devote his/her whole time to the service of the University and shall not engage directly or indirectly to any other employment or any trade or business or other remunerative work.
• Any absence from duty will amount to proportionate deduction
• The invitee may be discontinued from services at any point of time without assigning any reason. No prior notice in this respect will be required.
• The selected candidates will be invited only for remaining Academic session 2020-21 initially for six months (which can be extended if required) or till regular appointment, whichever is earlier.
• Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before attending the walk-in-interview interview that they possess the minimum essential qualifications as laid down in the advertisement.
• The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidate in interview.
• The prescribed qualifications and experience is minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him for being appointed.
• The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be terminated.
• In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
• Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University shall have the right to increase/decrease the number and/or nature of posts at the time of selection and make appointments accordingly.
• The prescribed qualifications and experience will be minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him for being selected.
• The University may draw a panel in the form of a waiting list to fill up a post. In case a candidate on higher merit regrets to join within a period of 01 month or resigns after joining, within a period of one year, the offer shall be made to next candidate on the merit, if otherwise in order, to reduce the delay in filling up of the vacancies. Such a vacancy should not be treated as fresh vacancy.
• Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt, of India, the University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/ documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/ documents are found to be false/ incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
• The University reserves the right to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeals shall be entertained.
Date of Interview : 04-03-2020
Reporting Time : 10.00 Am - 11.00 Am
Venue : Administrative Building, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak
See All Other Jobs in our Database