Job Openings for Ph.D, M.Pharm as Research Officer at CCRH | Salary upto Rs 177500
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India which undertakes, coordinates, develops, disseminates and promotes scientific research in Homoeopathy. The Headquarters of the Council are situated in New Delhi and multi-centric research is conducted through a network of 26 institutes/units all over India.
The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) invites applications for filling up of one post of Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) on deputation including short- term contract basis.
Post : Research Officer (Pharmacognosy)
Scale of pay of the post : Level-10 (Rs.56,100 - 1,77,500) of the Pay Matrix
Educational Qualification required : Masters Degree in Science in Botany/ Medicinal Plants or M.Pharma (Pharmacognosy) from a recognized University/ Institute.
Method of recruitment : Deputation including short term contract / promotion.
Officers under the Central / State Governments / Public Undertakings/ Research Institutions / Autonomous Bodies / Universities etc. holding
(a) Analogous posts or with 03 years’ service in PB-02 Rs.9300- 34800+ Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-; and
(b) Having Master’s Degree in Science in Botany / Medicinal Plants or M. Pharma (Pharmacognosy) from a recognized University / Institute.
Desirable : Ph. D in the relevant subject.
Age limit : Not exceeding 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Period of deputation including short- term contract : Initially for one year.
a. Conducting Pharmacognostic studies of Homoeopathic drugs and raw materials.
b. Assisting in carrying out Pharmacopoeia work.
c. Providing inputs for drug monographs for Pharmacopoeia purposes.
d. Development of research-based publications and other work assigned by the superior authority.
1. The terms and conditions of appointment shall be regulated as per extant orders of the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India on the subject.
2. The last date for receipt of application is 30th June, 2020.
3. The eligible candidates must apply through proper channel in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) to the Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Ares, Opposite D-BIock, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058 along with (i) Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for last 05/03 years (ii) Integrity certificate and (iii) Vigilance clearance. Applications not complete or received after the prescribed date will not be entertained. The candidates should mention “Application for the post of Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) in block letters on top of the envelope.
4. CCRH reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and also to cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
5. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
6. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/interview.
8. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Last date forreceiving of application for recruitment of Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) has been extended up to 30.06.2020.
See All Other Jobs in our Database