Career for Pharmacist in Medicine Operation at myUpchar
myUpchar is the largest health content company in India, co-founded by a couple of alumni from Stanford University with rich experiences at Amazon, BCG among other leading global firms. Our mission is to solve the healthcare access and awareness problem in the country through local context and languages. Currently, the platform receives around 10 million users monthly. As a first step, we are providing healthcare information and virtual consultancy in Hindi. We are ramping this up with 12 regional languages. Funded by Omidyar Network, Nexus VP, Shunwei Capital and Rajan Anandan among other prominent investors, we are working towards improving the healthcare industry and help a user base of 500 million in taking more informed decisions on their well-being.
Post : Pharmacist - Medicine Operation
Reports To : Product Manager - Medicine Operation
Location : Delhi/ Noida
Job Overview : Looking for healthcare professionals who are passionate about pharmacy and change the user precipitation about general practices in the pharmacy. they will be responsible for providing reliable and balanced information for the effective assessment of the risk-benefit profile of medicines for our website(myUpchar.com) and customers. You should possess a deep knowledge of pharmacology, medication, passion, and flair for writing, good English/ Hindi language skills with a customer-centric mindset.
Responsibilities and Duties :
● Researching patient information leaflets (combining online sources, journals, books, pubmed, FDA and studies).
● Manage the drug database and create drug profiles
● Review the drug database for completion and accuracy
● Read, understand and digitization of the prescription.
● Interactions with patients wherever there are issues/escalations/ delays for placing orders. Single point of contact between Doctors and patient interactions in terms of their medicine dosages, substitution and availability.
● Understanding about the whole range of medicine.
● Other general responsibilities as pharmacist
● Experience : 0-5 years
● Excellent command on English/Hindi language (spoken and written)
● Ability to work in a fluid work environment and adapt as necessary
● Strong eye for details.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills
● Education level : M.Pharma, B.Pharma, D.Pharma
Walk-in-Interview: Monday to Friday
Interview Timing: 10 am to 5 pm
32, Okhla Phase III, Okhla Industrial Area,
New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Contact Number : 9818540457
See All Other Jobs in our Database