Career in Pharmaceutical Research of Cervical Cancer at Osmania University | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Osmania University, established in 1918, is the seventh oldest in India, the third oldest in south India and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. Through out its existence of over eight decades, it has shown remarkable progress and sustained an integrated deve- lopment of all faculties. It has significantly contributed to the academic and economic development of not only the region but also of the Country. Its alumni have distinguished themselves nationally and internationally in various spheres of life and are spread far and wide around the world.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored project entitled “Functional Characterization and Clinical Validation of Identified Differentially Expressed Candidate Genes Associated with Cervical Cancer Progression and Recurrence”.
M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, and M.Pharma., with minimum of 55% marks.
Qualified the CSIR-UGC-NET.
1. The position mentioned is temporary and for the period of duration of the project (3 years).
2. Selected candidate will be encouraged to join Ph.D. program as per institute rules.
3. If performance of candidate is found unsatisfactory, position can be terminated with 1-month notice.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. The Candidates should email their CV to the PI with subject of the mail as ‘Application for JRF position – DST-SERB project’.
6. Candidates who have applied against this advertisement earlier need not apply again.
The eligible candidates may apply to the undersigned. The application form is available at the Osmania University Press, the application along with a DD of Rs. 50/- drawn in favor of Registrar, Osmania University, should be submitted on or before 9th February 2020 to Dr. Smita C. Pawar, Department of Genetics, Osmania University. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and called for interview to be held at Dean’s office, UCS, Osmania University. Hyderabad.
Department of Genetics
Hyderabad - 500 007
Mobile: +91 – 80744 95958
See All Other Jobs in our Database