Job for Senior Product Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Post : Sr. Product Manager
• Sr Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with various departments. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Handles overall promotional and marketing strategy and supports sales and marketing team in terms of Market Mapping, Product Positioning, Competitors landscaping, Developing Communication plank, Designing Marketing Mix and Activity Planner and responsible for New Product Launch Planning of any future launches planned for portfolio in LRFP period.
• In addition to above marketing responsibilities, this role would also entail working on special projects in franchise including but not limited to
1.) Support Health Economics and Outcome Research related projects
2). Support a cross functional team in shaping the environment for Janssen Portfolio in overall mental health space.
- Manage PLC - Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Develop and implement strategies for Brand Deliverables
- Competitor Analysis and mapping
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Enable sales teams with appropriate scientific marketing inputs
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- KOL development and engagement
- Project execution for special projects.
• Planning and Organizing
• Strategic Thinking
• Project Management
• Structured Problem Solving
• Analytical Skills
• Market Research
• Business Acumen
• Financial Acumen
Functional/Leadership Skills & Competencies:
• Collaboration and Partnering
• Decision Making
• Influence and Impact
• Customer Insights
• Ethical Conduct (Applying Level)
• Change Management
For More Info Go to Next Page...