Work as Pharmacist at MD Anderson Cancer Center | Texas, USA
The Division of Pharmacy at MD Anderson Cancer Center strives to be the industry leader in providing premier patient-centered care, based on excellence and innovation in patient care, services, research and education. We strive to ensure safe, effective and cost-conscious medication use and to work with our health care colleagues to promote optimal drug therapy outcomes through the development of integrated, quality programs.
Post : Pharmacist
• Processes/reviews al orders/request accurately and efficiently, verifying appropriateness during order entry. Assures that all medications meet the highest standards in quality and preparation of final dosage form, neatness and labeling.
• Understands the functions of each institutional and pharmacy information system and demonstrates an ability to effectively use each system. Anticipates and corrects problems and performs appropriate follow up.
• Supervises production of all types of admixtures and verifies accuracy of procedures, labels anddoses prior to doses leaving the area. Assures that all admixtures meet the highest standards in quality and preparation of the final dosage form.
• Manages time efficiently to maintain high productivity through close staff supervision and direction. Establishes and maintains effective communication with pharmacy staff members, other health care disciplines and patients providing drug information.
• Maintains positive attitude through behavior and a constructive outlook. Promotes team effort..
• Other duties as required.
Required: Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy
Preferred: PharmD. Degree from an accredited college of pharmacy, BCLS/ACLS certification
Required: Current license to practice pharmacy in the State of Texas
Qualification : B.Pharm, Pharm.D
Location : Sugar Land Texas
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Pharma
End Date : 10th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database